- Reduce the weight of printed parts up to 65% compared to regular PLA.
- Control extruded volume of material by regulating printing temperature. At around 230C LW-PLA starts foaming and can increase its volume by nearly 3 times.
- With one spool LW-PLA you can print as much as with 3 regular spools of PLA, due to the 3x lower material multiplier / flow.
- Easy to cut, trim, sand and takes paint really well.
- LW-PLA (Natural,Black,Gray Silver & Red) hides layer lines really well.
Please note that colour variations may occur with colorFabb LW-PLA. Colour will turn lighter when material is at maximum foamed state as opposed to non-foamed state which shows a deeper and richer colour. Material oozes on travel moves, this is normal and can’t be reduced completely.
COLORFABB SPECIAL FILAMENTS
Innovation never stops at colorFabb. Our ever expanding range of special filaments have been industry leading for years. Some of them are for aesthetic purposes, others are pure functionality or for specific niche applications. Materials like woodFill, bronzeFill, XT-CF20, LW-PLA, varioShore TPU and DPA-100 support filament were developed in-house and have been successes ever since. By listening to our customers’ needs and forging strategic partnerships with material OEMs we are able to innovate continuously and bring FDM/FFF 3D printing to the next level.
For more info, check out the colorFabb website!
Within minutes of production, colorFabb 3d printing filament is sealed airtight with a double barrier foil. Filament spools are then packed in a cardboard box for further protection. colorFabb 3d printing filament is fresh and ready for 3d printing right out of the box.
There are no reviews yet.