Try our new exclusive Carbon Fibre build surface stickers that transfer a carbon fibre effect onto your prints bottom.
Due to the carbon fibre texture on these build surface stickers your first layer will adopt this design. Leaving you with a realistic carbon fibre effect. Great for projects where you want a clean looking surface thats going to be on display.
Easily installs onto existing build surfaces like glass, metal plate etc. (must be smooth not textured)
How to install:
– Clean and pre-heat build surface to 40-50°C
– Remove film on back and start sticking to build surface using a soft scraper to remove any air bubbles as you go
– Let cool for a couple minutes before removing front film and printing on.
– Adjust Z height for the thicker sheet. Sheet is 0.5-0.6mm thick
– If you would like to remove or swap designs pre-heat to 40-50°C and slowly peel off
Move prints around on build surface to get maximum life. Good for 30-50+ prints